The foundation current activities include:
- To rehailitate the street children.
- To adopt orphan children below the age of 11 years.
- To provide education, training and educational materials to poor underprivileged children.
- To provide them with medical treatment.
- To provide them the basic necessities of life.
- Also provide scholarships, prizes or awards to deserving poor students.
- Spreading educational awarness in rural and tribal areas and creating interest of taking education and learning more in communities which are socially and economically backward.